Sé diferente para conseguir
Ficha detalle de la oferta
Titulo de la publicación
Service Engineer - YACHTING
Tipo de trabajo
Fecha de apertura
Descripción de la oferta
Dutch company specialized in the execution of electrical systems for large vessels, yachts and super yachts, needs to incorporate a Service Engineer in Barcelona, Spain.
Contributing to the execution of tasks on board mega-yachts in terms of installation, connection and
maintenance of electrical engineering products and systems, often based on regulations and
Carrying out electrical maintenance and service on various systems on board superyachts. It is
expected that the work can be executed without supervision or guidelines. You will mainly be working
independently but within the guidance of the technical crew on board. The work can be time sensitive
therefore overtime eventually could be expected.
Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic knowledge will be of help to develop your duties.
This list of tasks is an indication and not restrictive; the job objective is leading:
• Reading and modifying drawings
• Installing and connecting electrical engineering products and systems
• Determining routing of wiring and cabling
• Earthing electrical engineering products and systems
• Doing simple calculations
• Setting and/or adjusting parameters for the electrical engineering products and systems
• Functional testing and monitoring the executed work
• Solving problems and deviations
• Registering information
• Monitoring the tasks of fellow Electrical Engineers and temporary staff
• Running tests
• Making modifications
• Setting and adjusting generators
• Replacing installation parts
• Discuss with clients the service (issue on board, progress and solution)
• Reporting on the executed tasks
• Maintaining material stock
• Maintaining tidiness service cars and workshop
Technical electrical education on 3-ph industrial electrical installations and 3 years of experience on
field service jobs.
Independence: Able to work autonomously preparing the job, discussing the service on board with the client and
Social skills: Customer-friendly attitude, able and willing to work independently, sense of responsibility,
collaboration and consultation, result-oriented, problem-solving skills, analysing problems.
Good oral and written level of English. Knowledge of Spanish, French, Dutch will be considered.
Occasionally you’ll have to work on energized installations, confined spaces or carry out works on
Occasionally you can be called in the weekends or evenings for service visits.
The position requires flexibility to travel and work abroad. Driving license is a must.
Depending on Collective Labor Agreement plus professional background, experience and reached