Engineering Oil &
Gas Company is looking for an OFFSHORE RIGGER for offshore Projects worldwide, currentky in UK.
▪ Carries out rigging activities in line with instructions given by own Deck Foreman / Rigging Foreman and in accordance with
safety and quality standards.
▪ Performs rigging works in accordance with safety and quality requirements
▪ If certified to do so, carries out the construction of scaffolding structures in accordance with the instruction given by the
▪ If certified to do so, drives the fork-lift
▪ Follows daily instructions given by the Deck Foreman or Rigging Foreman
▪ Ensures rigging works are carried out according to the applicable rigging standards and best practices
▪ Verifies that the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and reports any anomalies to the
▪ Ensures coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivity and avoids unsafe conditions
▪ Follows the Permit-to-Work procedure
▪ Ensures the housekeeping of the work location
▪ During offshore or marine-related activities, assists the marine department during mooring operations as required
▪ Reports to the Rigging Foreman or the Deck Foreman.