Engineering Oil &
Gas Company is looking for an Offshore Tuggerhoist Operator for Projects worldwide, currentky in UK.
▪ Operate the crane tugger hoists on crane with dedicated tugger hoist consolles.
▪ Operate the tugger hoists according to the directions of the Main Crane Operator or the Deck Foreman, in accordance with
the limits of the machine and with due considerations to existing weather and sea state conditions
▪ Hold the Offshore Crane Operator certification (level 1)
▪ Follow closely the movement of the Main Crane in order to timely react to instructions
▪ Be aware of the surroundings in terms of potential clashes with other vessel equipment
▪ Report any malfunctioning to own supervisor
▪ Report immediately any malfunctioning
▪ Ensure that all safe work procedures for crane lifts are adhered to
▪ Keep a high level of housekeeping on the crane and in the operator's cabin
▪ Stop the lifting activity if required on safety or technical grounds, if continuing could cause any damages or injuries
▪ Report to the Main Crane Operators and Deck Foreman during lifting operations