Sé diferente para conseguir
Ficha detalle de la oferta
Titulo de la publicación
SITE CONTROL OF WORK AUTHORITY
Tipo de trabajo
Fecha de apertura
Descripción de la oferta
Company from the Oil & Gas industry is looking for a SITE CONTROL OF WORK AUTHORITY for an offshore project located in Senegal.
The SITE CONTROL OF WORK AUTHORITY will report to the Hook Up
Manager and will carry the CoW in coordination with the PTW coordinators
and the Site superintendents.
She/he will be in charge for the overall site control of work ,
including the approval of all Permit to Works, Isolation Certificates and
Confined Space Entry Certificates.
After checking these requirements, the Site Control of Work
authorise the execution of the work, indicating the date and the times
for which the PTW is valid.
She/He shall ensure that:
· The submitted forms are complete and reliable.
· The required worksite precautions and controls
measures are specified, performing site visits based on the criticality of the
job to be done.
· Any worksite preparation requirements, if deemed
necessary, are identified.
· Certificates (attached to permits as required) for
confined space work and electrical works are duly signed off by authorised
· Gas test have been completed as required by the
· Permits are only issued to competent and qualified
· All steps necessary to ensure the safety of the work
have been identified and implemented accordingly;
· Job Safety Analysis or Risk Assessments are performed;
· The personnel in charge of the work is aware of the
precautions that are required to be taken and that any additional precautions,
particularly personal protective equipment requirements are detailed on the
permit and are valid for the duration of the permit;
· Any hazard related to moving / energised equipment is
assessed in JSA/RA, relevant precautions – including access restrictions - are
identified and well understood by workers;
· All specified precautions, to be taken before work
commences, have in fact been taken and will remain effective while the permit
is in force;
· The permit specifies the necessary actions to be taken
if the work has to be suspended before completion.
· Perform random checks on the worksite during the
execution of the activity to verify its compliance and efficiency.
· Lead periodic Self-verifications on the PTW system
- Technical degree (preferably with a specialization in health and
- At least 10 years’ experience in the O&G industry as HSE /
operations / offshore construction
- At least 5 years’ experience as PTW controller/coordinator on Oil
and Gas sites
- Fluent in English
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office Software
- HSE Management Systems / Safe System of Work
- PTW principles and applications, including LOTO/isolations
- Knowledge of HSE Risk management tools (HAZID, Risk assessment, JSA
/ JHA / TRA, etc.)
- Understands the planned work,
operating/maintenance, construction, commissioning procedures.