Sé diferente para conseguir
Ficha detalle de la oferta
Titulo de la publicación
SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER (Boat Electrical Systems
Tipo de trabajo
Fecha de apertura
Descripción de la oferta
Dutch company specialized in the execution of electrical systems for large vessels, yachts and super yachts, needs to incorporate a Senior Service Engineer (Boat Electrical Systems) in Spain.
Carrying out electrical maintenance and service on various systems on board superyachts. It is
expected that the work can be executed without drawings or guidelines. You will mainly be working
independently but within the guidelines of the technical crew on board. The work can be time
sensitive therefore overtime must be expected. You are expected to have a good knowledge of the
systems installed on board the super yachts.
Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic knowledge will be of help to develop your duties.
The position requires flexibility to travel and work abroad. Driving license is a must.
• Preparing tasks
• Analysing and resolving problems
• Project engineering
• Basic calculations
• Running tests
• Making modifications
• Setting and adjusting generators
• Replacing installation parts
• Solution orientated
• Discuss with clients the service (issue on board, progress and solution)
• Contacting suppliers and/ or manufacturers to collect system knowledge
• Reporting on the executed tasks
• Maintaining material stock
• Maintaining tidiness service cars and workshop
• Leading and supervising electricians and/ or service engineers
Technical electrical education on 3-ph industrial electrical installations and 5 years of experience on
field service jobs.
Able to work autonomously preparing the job, discussing the service on board with the client and
Customer-friendly attitude, able and willing to work independently, sense of responsibility,
collaboration and consultation, result-oriented, problem-solving skills, analysing problems.
Good oral and written level of English. Knowledge of Spanish, French, Dutch will be considered